Mechanical & Flow Control
The Mechanical and Flow Control division offers a unique combination of comprehensive resources and services which makes us a single source supplier for major projects.
All kinds of valves, manual or motor operated for general and special applications, which include Gate valves, Globe valves. Ball valves, Check valves, Plug valves. Butterfly valves, Surge relief valves, Double block and bleed valves, and safety relief valves :
Digital Control Valve (Globe)
- Butter Fly Valve
- Solenoid Valve
- Globe Valve
- Diaphragm Valve
- Knife Edge Gate Valve
- On Off Control Valve
- Proportional control Valve/PID valve
This is an electrically actuated, hydraulically operated multi-function control valve. These valves are used extensively in loading terminal automation systems in refineries and storage tanks of petroleum products for effective and accurate filling of tankers and railway wagons. It has two solenoid valves, receiving signal from batch controllers to position the valve for low flow/medium flow / high flow conditions as programmed.
25NB - 400NB
Pressure Reducing Valve (Globe & Angle)
- Automatically reduces a higher inlet pressure to a constant lower outlet pressure.
- The valve consists of a main valve and pressure reducing control pilot. Slight changes in downstream pressure acts on topside of control diaphragm causing main Valve to counteract pressure changes and hold a constant outlet pressure.
- The regulator will reduce the upstream pressure to a constant downstream pressure regardless of the change in flow rates/or inlet pressure. The pilot is a normally -Open valve that senses the downstream pressure.
- Spring Range : Standard : 20-175 psig. Optional : 5-35 psig.
- Size : 25NB - 400NB
- Electric, pneumatic, hydraulic and gas over oil actuators.
- Current to Pressure converter (I/P converter)
- Smart type I/P Converter
- Electro pneumatic Positioner
- Valve Positioner